Join the Harm Reduction Movement
Harm Reduction is a movement for social justice built on belief in and respect for the rights of people who use drugs. We grow stronger together. Meet the Harm Reduction community.
If you love people who use drugs and want them to have access to programs that support their health and dignity, join the movement. All are welcome here.
Never Miss a Harm Reduction Update
Information is power. We are committed to keeping the community informed about harm reduction programs, policy, events, and updates.
Stay in the know about harm reduction in your area and across the country.
Show Up for a Harm
Whether you’re currently involved in the movement or just learning about it, events bring people together for dialogue and action.
- 17Hepatitis C Prevention for LGB and TGNC Individuals and Communities – Webinar3:00 pm - 5:00 pmThis 2 -hour webinar will review the basic information about hepatitis C that health and human service providers should discuss with program participants who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual (LGB) or Transgender/Gender Non-Conforming (TGNC). This webinar will explore the practices that may place LGB and TGNC people at , ...
- 23Harm Reduction Approach Overview3:00 pm - 5:00 pmThis one-day training will provide health and human service providers with a comprehensive overview of Harm Reduction. Harm reduction is a practical set of strategies designed to prevent disease and promote health by “meeting people where they are” rather than making judgments about where they should be in terms of , ...
- 24Hepatitis C Telehealth Services in Harm Reduction Programs4:00 pm - 6:00 pmThis 2 -hour webinar will feature panelists from across New York State discussing how Hepatitis C Telehealth Services can be integrated into Harm Reduction Programs’ services.
Objectives:By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the way telehealth services for HCV work and
- 30Stimulants 1013:00 pm - 5:00 pmThis webinar will review basic information about stimulant use with a focus on why people use stimulants, how they impact a person, and harm reduction and drug treatment options. The training will provide an overview of commonly used stimulants and explain what they look like, how much they cost, how they affect the br , ...
Get Social with Us
Social media is a vehicle for awareness. Showing your support for #HarmReduction can help reach millions of people and educate communities about the need for harm reduction services.
Tell the world how Harm Reduction has impacted your life.
And of course, be sure to follow up on social media.