Harm Reduction Coalition operates national training and capacity building services that promote non-judgmental evidence-based approaches to enhancing individual, organizational and community effectiveness.
Our work aims to promote:
- Drug User Health: Syringe access and other harm reduction services including prevention of HIV, hepatitis C and overdose, etc.
- Drug User Dignity: Anti-stigma, leadership development, and increasing cultural competency
- Community Impact: Program development & sustainability, organizational development, monitoring and evaluation, and community mobilization
- We have more than twenty years of experience with skills-building training, event planning and meeting facilitation, professional development and coaching.
- Provided tailored capacity building services to meet the needs of community-based organizations, Health Departments, and community coalitions
- Our approach is collaborative and community-based and our services are low-threshold.
- Our interactive, participatory training style ensures we draw on the wisdom of the expert participants in the room and keep our training participants fully engaged.
- Our trainers all have years of experience working in direct service in addition to a strong understanding of the adult learning principles and curriculum development techniques.
- We keep our trainings and events fun and fast-paced for our participants.
- We can come to you!