Online registration is now open!
- Early Bird (up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern, June 30, 2020): $385
- Regular Fee (on and after 12:00 a.m. Eastern, July 1, 2020): $485
- Speaker Rate: $350
- Researcher Early Bird (up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern, June 30, 2020): $485
- Researcher Regular Fee (on and after 12:00 a.m. Eastern, July 1, 2020): $585
Registration fees do not include meals, lodging, travel, and other conference-related expenses.
* Speaker rates apply to individuals who have one or more abstracts accepted. A discount code will be provided at the time of acceptance.
Group rates apply to five or more attendees. Registrations for all attendees must be submitted online at the same time with payment in full. Discounts will be applied automatically in accordance with the following scale:
- 5-10 attendees: 5% discount
- 11-20 attendees: 10% discount
- 20 + attendees: 15% discount
SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS
If you submit an abstract, please wait to register and pay until you receive notification that your abstract has been accepted. Speakers with accepted abstract submission will receive a discount code in their notification. We are unable to refund overpayments.
Harm Reduction Coalition grants a limited number of partial scholarships to people who would be unable to attend the conference without assistance. Click here to learn how to apply for a scholarship.
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER AND PAY IF YOU PLAN TO SUBMIT A SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- You may pay by credit card, check, or money order. Online registration and credit card payment is preferred. You may indicate payment by check when registering online. The last day for payment by check or invoice is September 14, 2020.
- Please print your registration confirmation email and mail along with a check or money order.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to:
Harm Reduction Coalition
22 West 27th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001
Refunds are granted on the following prorated basis:
- 75% refund if cancelled prior to June 1, 2020
- 50% refund if cancelled on June 1 but before August 1, 2020
- No refunds will be granted after August 1, 2020
Refunds may take up to 30 days for processing, depending on the method of payment. Fees for credit card transactions apply.
More information coming soon.
Thank you for your interest in the 13th National Harm Reduction Conference.
Please note: filling out this form does not guarantee that you will be granted a press pass. Once your application is received the conference team will respond within seven business days to your request.
For registration, scholarship, and childcare questions, contact Kristyn Short at email@example.com
For exhibit questions, contact Kristyn Short at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Nancy Nwaifejokwu at email@example.com
For press questions, please contact Maria Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org
For abstract questions, please contact email@example.com