Harm Reduction Coalition provides capacity building assistance (CBA) to CBOs around the United States and its territories with the goals of strengthening organizational infrastructure, implementing evidence-based interventions, advancing public health strategies, and enhancing program monitoring and evaluation.
Areas of Expertise
CBA for CBOs staff provide assistance in the following areas:
- Organizational infrastructure development including strategic planning, board development, program collaboration, service integration, etc.
- Program design, implementation, adaptation and sustainability
- Evidence-based interventions such as Safety Counts, SHIELD, VOICES/VOCES, Nia, d-up!
- Public health strategies including counseling, testing & referral services, partner notification, etc.
- Core Competencies such as group facilitation, motivational interviewing, client recruitment and retention
- HIV prevention and harm reduction with communities at risk
- Program and outcome monitoring and evaluation
Email us or call (212) 213-6376 ext. 35 for more information.