Internships and volunteer opportunities at Harm Reduction Coalition are tailored to the experience, interests and availability of each individual. Tasks may include: administrative support, data entry, publication support, research, policy support and other tailored projects.
Prospective applicants should send resumes to email@example.com with a brief description of their area of interest. No phone calls please.
We have hosted interns from:
- New York University School of Public Health
- Columbia University School of Public Health
- Hunter College School of Social Work
- CUNY – Queens College Urban Affairs
- City College Center for Worker Education
We are unable to pay volunteers and interns at this time, however, we do offer access to trainings, resources and other materials. We can no longer accommodate master’s level social work internships.