Register online now.
- Early Bird (up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern, June 30, 2018): $385
- Regular Fee (on and after 12:00 a.m. Eastern, July 1, 2018): $485
- Speaker Rate is $350
- Researcher Early Bird (up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern, June 30, 2018): $485
- Researcher Regular Fee (on and after 12:00 a.m. Easter, July 1, 2018): $585
Registration fees do not include meals, lodging, travel, and other conference-related expenses.
* Speaker rates apply to individuals who have one or more abstracts accepted. A discount code will be provided at the time of acceptance.
Group rates apply to five or more attendees. Registrations must be submitted online at the same time with payment in full. Discounts will be applied automatically in accordance with the following scale:
- 5-8 attendees: 5% Discount
- 9-12 attendees: 10% Discount
- 13-17 attendees: 15% Discount
SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS
If you submit an abstract, please wait to register and pay until you receive notification. Speakers with accepted abstract submission will receive a discount code in their notification. We are unable to refund overpayments. How to submit an abstract.
Harm Reduction Coalition grants a limited number of partial scholarships to people who would be unable to attend the conference without assistance. How to apply for a scholarship. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION. Upon acceptance of your application you will be notified when to register.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- You may pay by credit card, check, or money order. Online registration and credit card payment is preferred. You may indicate payment by check when registering online. (*The last day for payment by check or invoice is September 14, 2018.)
- Please print your registration confirmation email and mail along with a check or money order.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to:
Harm Reduction Coalition
22 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
Refunds are granted on the prorated basis:
- 75% refund for cancellation if cancelled prior to June 1, 2018
- 50% refund for cancellation from June 1 to August 1, 2018
- No refunds will be granted after August 1, 2018
Refunds may take up to 3o days for processing, depending on the method of payment. Fees for credit card transactions apply.
We are pleased to announce that we will be providing child care services for attendees of this year’s Harm Reduction Conference. Limited slots are available, and you must register your child before you arrive at the conference, as there will be no on-site signing up, and you must remain on the premises while your child is participating in child care. Childcare registration is now closed.
For any questions regarding these services or the registration form, please contact Shannon Cooke at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the 12th National Harm Reduction Conference. Please note: filling out this form does not guarantee that you will be granted a press pass. Once your application is received the conference team will respond within seven business days to your request.
For Registration, Scholarship, Childcare, and Exhibit Questions, please contact Shannon Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sponsorship Opportunities or Press Questions, please contact Maria Chavez at email@example.com
For Abstract Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org