You’re invited to exhibit at the 2018 National Harm Conference!
The National Harm Reduction Conference is the only national multidisciplinary conference focused entirely on improving the health and valuing the voices of people who use drugs. Approximately 1,500 people from around the country and abroad will convene to learn directly from people who use drugs as well as harm reduction and drug policy experts about innovative harm reduction strategies and progressive drug policy.
As an exhibitor, you will be strategically located to network with key people from many target communities and disciplines. You will have an opportunity to meet and present information about your products to:
- Physicians and nurses
- HIV/AIDS and hepatitis prevention and care providers
- People living with HIV/AIDS and hepatitis
- Members of LGBTQIA+
- Members of the recovery community and drug treatment programs
- Organizations serving young people and people who are homeless or unstably housed
- Policy makers, public officials, local and state health departments
- Staff from harm reduction programs
- Community organizers and advocates
Daily plenaries and dozens of breakout sessions guarantee heavy traffic throughout the exhibit hall.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 19, 2018
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, October 20, 2018
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 21, 2018
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Tear down 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
What the fee includes
One full exhibit booth includes one registration fee for access to all conference activities and general set up of the exhibit space, including:
- 8′ x 10′ booth
- Flame-retardant 8′ high back wall and 3′ side rail
- One 8′ draped table, white
- One 7′ x 44″ ID sign
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
Early Bird Fee (up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern, June 30, 2018 )
- Non-Profit: $500
- Government Agency: $1,000
- For Profit: $1,500
Regular Fee (on and after 12:00 a.m. Eastern, July 1, 2018)
- Non-Profit: $750
- Government Agency: $1,500
- For Profit: $2,000
Exhibition Application Form
Exhibitor applications are now closed.
For more information on exhibiting, please contact Shannon Cooke: Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.